Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Wally's Water Wisdom - Wally's Water Conservation Camp

Hi friends! Wally here with an exciting announcement! Me and my friends at the Inland Empire Utilities Agency have teamed up to bring you... (drumroll please)... Wally's Water Conservation Camp!

This 20-day camp booklet is filled with all of my favorite summer camp activities like making s'mores, decorating t-shirts, scavenger hunts and more! What's so unique about this activity booklet is that each activity will teach you, your family and your friends about our water resources, sustainability and environmental stewardship.

To download the full activity booklet, visit Wally's Water Conservation Camp webpage and get started! You can also check out some of IEUA's other at-home activities while you're there. Don't forget to share your campsites and activity re-creations for me on social media by sending my friends @ieuawater a message with the #WWCC.


I hope you have as much fun participating in my summer camp as I did creating it for you. By the end, you might even have some water wisdom to share with me, too!

Well that's all I have for today, friends! I'll see you all soon for my next drop of water wisdom.

Your friend,

Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment